Tuesday, January 6, 2015

7th of Jan

 The morning was the most hectic one ever. I had a hard time deciding between office and home priorities. I tried to do both and as it was a super lucky day managed to handle both fronts. Today was already scheduled to be the day when we would demo the final trial of CTC to D. Yesterday there was a call from Jhuma di that Rishikesh wanted to talk to S. R told him that to get the Dom ,S would have to come and submit the school leaving certificate at 10.00am in the morning. D’s demo was also at 10.00. Luckily only S was required to go and not both of us. So morning I left early for the office and reached before 9.00am. Firm (AJ) wanted to know at what time they were supposed to come and immediately after reaching office I contacted Vkp to get the time of demo. It was scheduled for 10.00am, and so I relayed the message to firm to be present by then. The fun started when S called up to tell me that Rishikesh had asked him to get xerox attested copies of the certificates at 10.30. I was in a fix as Vkp had already called me and asked me to come to the site. Still i called S and told him to come to the office gate with the xeroxes, I would try to get the certificates attested. So instead of walking down to the trial site which was 5mins walk from my room I decided to walk to the gate , which was a 10mins walk from my room to collect the papers. Unfortunately I had not bought my scooter but had come in my car , so I had to trudge the entire distance. After waiting for a few mins S came and handed me the papers. It was already 5 mins past ten. He said he would wait till 10.30 and then go if I had still not got the papers attested by then. I then walked to the trial site to see that they had started the trials with load. Nk was there and after seeing that everything was working well he said that he would just get D. Seizing the opportunity , after he went I walked to the group and requested Ak to attest the papers. He said he was busy and would give it to me later, but did it anyway at my insistence. He muttered about people waiting at the gate and I muttered about D and trials. After getting it done and thanking him hurriedly, I walked to the trial site to see whether D had arrived yet. Meanwhile S called on my mobile and said that he would leave by 10.30. It was almost 10.25. I told him I would try. D had not come yet. I looked around to see if there was anyone i could send to the gate with the papers , but there was no likely candidate. Since D was still not on the horizon i decided to take the chance. I walked as fast as possible to the gate andhurriedly handed over the papers to S. I walked back as fast as possible. When I came to the trial site I had almost expected D to be there, but thankfully he had not yet arrived. I had to wait for another 30mins more before he came and the trials were shown successfully to him. What a hectic day! I walked almost 2km too and fro. Now we wil have to work on new  system. Hope S gets the dom too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is extremely important for me. So do leave a comment.