Thursday, January 22, 2015

Big Boss8 Poem :23rd Jan 2015

My poem about Big Boss8

Never miss Big Boss at 9!

With the contestants Sonali, Karisma, Pritam and Upen

Sometimes they make u laugh and sometimes cry!

With their quarrels , and jokes and safai!

‘Where’s my makeup?’, shouts Karishma

Losing it leaves the big boss house in a shakeup!

Pritam is a nice and funny guy!

You can feel from far he has constipation!

Dimpy with her dimpled smile

Beware others she will make u cry

Ali Quli is the confused guy

Sometimes his actions are just not right!

Upen was the ideal brother

Till he decided to become the eternal lover!

With Salman the weekends were fun

Till Farah came & now I want to get my gun!

So farewell till the finale

Fifty lacs will be the winner’s kitty

So give it your best shot my pretties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is extremely important for me. So do leave a comment.