Thursday, January 1, 2015

1st Jan 2014

Another year has passed by rapidly - 2014. The past year was a good one for us in many ways. Sona’s imp class 10 result, getting admission in a good place for 11th 12th. My work in the office went well with a new development & S’s office peaceful. 31st Dec we went to Lonavla for the purpose of trekking to Lohagad fort. But we could go only halfway up as theroad was very bad & looked risky to climb by car.
      1st Jan was gloomy and dull. I had taken medical leave from Mon - Thurs (1st), so it was a holiday for us all. Sona was studying chem in the morning - chemical bonding with me and its quite tough & conceptual. S went off cycling and came quite late past lunchtime. Sona wanted lunch and when I asked her to wait for S, she quarreled with me. Afternoon I slept and evening went to Kali mandir for divine blessings, also to ganesh mandir. Evening I made Sona’s favourite manchurian for dinner and mongini cake. The balls were breaking and i had a bit of struggle making it, but the dish turned out ok.After watching big boss we did some more chemistry. Called everyone to wish hny, dada also called in the afternoon. Hope the tenor of 2014 continues this year also with studies and office and specially health. 2nd Jan came to office - same old same old place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is extremely important for me. So do leave a comment.