Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Different types of Endings

 Remember the tragic hindi movie endings where the hero, about to die still manages while gasping and bleeding to vent out a long winding speech about himself which lasts for about 15 minutes and brings tears to the eyes of his viewers and fill them with sadness and leave them in tears. I wonder apart from cinema why are the endings in our real lives so undramatic and almost prosaic. When I left my job of last 23 years, the moment I had been dreading as well as anticipating most, seemed to me a most mundane day. It passed by almost in a rush, although I had wished to hold on to the moments a bit longer. My partings from favourite uncles, grandmother were nonexistent as I was unable to be present at their last moments. No last words, no hugs , just a vacuum left by the passing away of a extremely close person. Why does life have to be so cruel at times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is extremely important for me. So do leave a comment.